Pierce™ Prestained Protein MW Marker
Thermo Scientific Prestained Protein Molecular Weight Marker is a mixture of six (6) blue-stained natural proteins (20 to 120kDa) for use as size standards in protein electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE).
Features of Prestained Protein Molecular Weight Marker:
• Size range—six proteins spanning 20 to 120kDa
• Ready-to-use—supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels
• Prestained—for direct viewing during electrophoresis
• Quality tested—each lot evaluated by SDS-PAGE and Western blotting
This prestained protein MW marker is designed for monitoring the progress of SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, for assessing transfer efficiency onto PVDF, nylon and nitrocellulose membranes, and for estimating the approximate size of separated proteins that have been made visible with gel stains or Western blot detection reagents.
• Dye-stained proteins in 62.5 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 1 mM EDTA, 2% SDS, 10 mM DTT, 1.5 mM NaN3 and 33% glycerol
• Component proteins: beta-galactosidase (120kDa), bovine serum albumin (85kDa), ovalbumin (50kDa), cardonic anhydrase (35kDa), beta-lactoglobulin (25kDa), lysozyme (20kDa)
• Monitoring protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
• Monitoring protein transfer onto membranes after Western blotting
• Sizing of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots
Link do Produto: https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/26612
Thermo Scientific O’RangeRuler 500 bp DNA Ladder 500-6000 bp é projetado para dimensionamento preciso de produtos de PCR e outros fragmentos de DNA de fita…